Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- The deity to the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His body resurrection, and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory;
- The person of the Holy Spirit and His work and conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, who indwells every believer equipping them with gifts for service and witness;
- The necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ;
- The church as the one, universal body of Christ who is the head, called to be God’s redeemed people.
I belong to Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God. I am redeemed from the rulership of sin. No sickness can remain on me. I am redeemed from being poor. Because I belong to Jesus Christ, my life is blessed. No curse can come on me. I live an abundant life. All of my needs are met for my Spirit, my Soul, and my Body. I am excited about Jesus. I love living for God. My life is happy because I know who I am. I know I have a special purpose. God needs me. I am super, abundantly energized to live everyday all the way for Jesus.
I AM ALIVE
I am an ACTIVE WITNESS
I am a LIVING EPISTLE
I am an INTERCEDING BELIEVER
I am a VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN
I am an EXCITED EXAMPLE