Maturity implies that there is manifestation in my life!
* Whenever you are maturing, there should be progress in your life. (The maturing process should go forward, not backward)
* When you're operating beneath the knowledge of what you know, you're not maturing.
* We as believers can no longer excuse our behavior. (Where there is no manifestation, there is no maturity.)
* Spiritual maturity is a soul issue.
* Righteousness (justification) is a spirit issue handled by God.
** The saving of the spirit is God's part.; the saving of the soul is my part **
* Maturity is what allows us the ability to tap in to His power!!
* Maturity always produces evidence.
* Why not deal with that thing like how you dealt with the other thing(s): with the Word)
* Identify where you are in this moment, (If you don't do what you know, then you have deceived yourself into thinking you're ok)
* Maturing is an ongoing process. (KNOW BETTER, DO BETTER, HAVE BETTER)