1st Peter 5: 8-10
I'm fighting to remain in agreement with the Word!
* Being in faith means we are in agreement with God's Word.
* If you're not in agreement with the Word, you won't fight right and you can't win.
* The enemy will use things to get you out of agreement with the Word of God:
-Suggestions, ideas, pressure, and circumstances (to agree with his lies and challenge your faith)
* You can't let your circumstances pull you out of agreement with His Word.
* The devil doesn't have the power to alter your destiny.
* Just because you're experiencing trouble doesn't mean you're loosing.
Resist- I stand firmly on what God says (i'm in agreement with the Word)