* Meditation and observation are routes to maturing.
* Meditation gives you the spirit an avenue and a right to reveal to you.
- The spirit then begins to open up the Word to you.
- You can only walk by what you have revelation knowledge of.
* A carnal man is one who's saved, but living by the flesh (can't get a revelation; controlled by emotions).
** Revelation is the "I've got it!" **
- Once it's been revealed to you, then you can activate your faith.
- You will never see, think, talk or listen to limitations or lack (no limits).
* Maturity produces living faith.
* Faith has the power of God in it, but it needs you to activate it so it can become alive!
* Because maturity operates in living faith, the spiritual world can not turn maturity down.
- The spiritual must give you what you are requesting for the natural world.
* Everything you need is already existing in God's world! It's waiting on you to demand it!!
- Maturity says "It's mine!"
* When you activate your faith, it should arouse more faith (faith to faith).
* Live by continuous faith and go from faith to faith as light is revealed (receive the light of the Word).
* When you receive the Word, then you can contain it (meditate on it).