* Maturity - We are the accessors and activators of our faith and the promise
- Spiritual immaturity keeps us from accessing the promises of God.
- God want to do more than just meet your needs (He wants to give you the desires of your heart).
2nd Timothy 2:15
- If you are not a workman of the Word, then the Bible says you should be ashamed.
* When you are a mature Christian, the Word of God becomes practical to you.
** Your soul must be in alignment with the Word.
- When your soul is out of alignment, you aren't able to activate your faith.
** Every time something happens, you should go into activation mode.
2nd Corinthians 5:7
- Activate your faith regardless of what you see or feel.
* Walk by what you believe, not by your circumstances.
* Your praise should not be different even if you're going through (things happen, but don't stay there).