** Immature Christians that's trying to use the Word is like a child trying to drive a car **
* The Word makes your life better; it always takes you to a better place if you're mature enough to stay in it! *
* Maturity helps you to understand that no matter what happens in your life, God will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Nothing can happen in your life that the Word hasn't taken care.
* Spiritual immaturity will cause you to react to things based on what you're feeling.
* What you are believing must be created by what you are saying.
* You are the activator and accessor of your faith.
* The reason you're not inheriting the promises is because of your faith.
* The inheritance of the promise God made you is contingent on your faith. (Your faith is not effective because of your level of maturity)
* It takes a level of maturity to access the promises of God.
* Maturing is a soul issue (your soul must be in alignment with the Word of God.)
- Align your emotions up with the Word
- Align your thinking up with the Word; your actions will reflect what you think