1st Peter 5: 8-10
I'm fighting to remain in agreement with the Word!
* Being in faith means we are in agreement with God's Word.
* If you're not in agreement with the Word, you won't fight right
1st Timothy 6:12
* When you fight the good fight of faith (properly), there is no failure.
* If you fight right, you will always win!
- You need a good fight & good confession.
* What is a
* Meditation and observation are routes to maturing.
* Meditation gives you the spirit an avenue and a right to reveal to you.
- The spirit then begins to open up the Word to
2nd Corinthians 16:9
* God is looking for someone to show great faith to.
- No matter what it looks like, don't stagger on God's word and you will receive His promises.
- Honor God
* Maturity - We are the accessors and activators of our faith and the promise
- Spiritual immaturity keeps us from accessing the promises of God.
- God want to do more than just meet your needs (He
** Immature Christians that's trying to use the Word is like a child trying to drive a car **
* The Word makes your life better; it always takes you to a better place if you're mature enough to stay
* Understanding your position in Christ enables you to walk in everything He promised in His Word.
(heir- One who inherits property of another)
-Someone who has a right to what
3 Examples of Mature Christians
1. Walking by your faith and not by your circumstances. (2nd Corinthians 5:7)
2. When you're able to call those things that be not as though they were. (Romans
* What you get from God (the Word) can only manifest by faith! (your faith)
- Trust God to the point where you act on His Word even though there is no physical evidence.
* If you are redeemed from the law, how can you live under the curse of the law?
- We live under grace
(the promise- the promise of redemption that we might receive it
** Don't remain in the struggle & let the struggle identify you **
- Walking in your manifestation is a decision based on your awareness that your current status is incompatible with who God created
Maturity implies that there is manifestation in my life!
* Whenever you are maturing, there should be progress in your life. (The maturing process should go forward, not backward)
Regardless to what "it is", the Word of God is the answer!
1. The Word of God will save you. (Romans 1:16)
2. The Word will give you victory over sin. (Psalm 119:11)
3. There is protection in the
Things that prevent us from receiving what God has promised:
1. Disobedience (Matt. 22:37-40) (1st Corin. 13:4) (Gal. 5:6)
2. Unbelief (Mark 11:24)
3. Sin (1st John 3: 21 & 22)
God wants us to live a worry free life.
* When we have our complete trust and confidence in God and His Word, what will we see? We will see our situations through God's eyes (through His
I'm fighting the good fight of faith!
2nd Chronicles 20:12,15,17
* At the moment you worry, you've stepped out of faith.
* We only have one fight: Faith.
* We don't allow ourselves to go in to
God's word is supernatural medicine!
3rd John 1:2
* God wants all of us walking in healing manifestation
* My diagnosis and symptoms are not the final say in my healing! (Quit calling yourself
The question is not can HE heal you, the question is do you believe that you can be healed?
Pastor James Goodman
Faith and unbelief comes the same way...by hearing. That thing that you give attention to will either bring faith or unbelief. If you don't hear the WORD, you are hearing whatever your body, doctor,